Planning a relaxing break, cultural adventure, safari or any other trip of a lifetime with your friends or family?
We’re here to inspire you and help create a trip that works for your family's needs.
We understand that adventure means different things to different people, so we'll work closely with you to arrange a tour that is perfect for you. We get that travelling with your family needs planning, so we are here to think of the unexpected for you. Travelling with your children does not mean that you can’t truly experience a destination, it just needs a little thought and flexibility and that’s what we are here for.
So how do you book?
Get inspired! Take a look at our family itineraries to get an idea of the kind of trip that you want. Then decide on the following:
- We can run any of our existing tours privately for you on dates that suit
- An existing itinerary with a few tweaks to suit your requirements
- A tailored itinerary unique to you
We will also require the following information:
- Your dates and duration
- How many people are travelling and their ages/requirements
- Any particular places, sites that you want us to include in your trip
- Type of accommodation – homestays/comfortable hotels/luxury/mix it up!
- An idea of your budget
We'll send you a personalised quote and then the tweaking can begin.
Got your perfect trip? All that's left to do now is to pay your deposit and we'll confirm your holiday arrangements. And don't forget...you can call us at any time with questions, right up until departure. You'll also be supported 24/7 by our emergency team whilst travelling.
All private group departure prices are based on a family of four as listed on trip pages, but expect reduced prices if your group is larger!