Everest Base Camp Trek
The stunning Himalaya
Adventures in Nepal
There are few more enchanting areas of the world than the Himalayas - and a Nepal trekking holiday allows travellers to enjoy an unforgettable experience among the country's famous peaks. Our Nepal holidays allow the perfect balance of adrenaline-fuelled adventure holiday and thoughtful cultural discovery, meaning there will be something to interest all types of traveller, adults and families alike. From safaris in Chitwan National Park to white water rafting down the Seti to sharing dinner with the local Sherpa, Nepal is a world of discovery.
Covering the majority of Nepal and translating as "abode of snow", the Himalaya contains more than 250 peaks. Perhaps the most famous of all - not just in Nepal but around the world - is Mount Everest. Conquering this magnificent peak has long been an obsession for adventurous travellers, although perhaps the best way to enjoy a hike is to head to Everest Base Camp. Although this means you cannot add your name to the roll call of people who have reached the summit, these type of trekking holidays still offers a huge sense of achievement and unrivalled views of the surrounding area. Going via Gokyo Lake offers a slightly more challenging route for the more experienced trekker, allowing you to check out the Cho La pass. If you want to enjoy the challenges and satisfaction firsthand try a trekking holiday in Nepal.
Worldwide Nepal Adventures
On an adult Nepal trip you can:
- Trek to Everest Base Camp – this is a hard trek and not to be taken lightly, serious trekkers only need apply
- Visit Buddhist and Hindu temples along the Vishumati River in Kathmandu, a chance for cultural discovery and quiet reflection
- Take on an extreme sport, whiter water rafting, in Chitwan National Park
- Take walks and treks through the Annapurna Region in smaller towns such as Pokhara and Bhaktapur
- Tackle Annapurna Base Camp and the challenging Annapurna Circuit – a demanding, high altitude 17 day trek in a loop around the whole Annapurna massif.
- Trek in the low foothills of the Himalaya, passing farmed terraces and small villages en route
- Choose from seven different trekking trips from Everest Base Camp to Goyko Lakes.
Family Nepal Adventures
On a family Nepal trip you can:
- Explore Chitwan National Park in a dugout canoe
- Trek through the Himalayas to Bandipur and Pokhara – these are low altitude treks suitable for active family
- Take your teenagers on a trek to the Everest Valley fro stunning views of Everest itself.
- Stay in locally run teahouses sharing your experiences with fellow trekkers and families, while learning more about Nepalese rural life
- Camp in the beautiful Himalayan mountains.
Our family Nepal trips are suitable for ages 7 and up.